Groups in Twitter
There is no secret that in Facebook we have very useful feature to post messages in a group. And so many interesting discussions have been started there. But many of us often use Twitter, and would like to have same functionality there.
The solution is really simple.
- Group is an twitter account.
- User can follow group or add it into a list.
Entry into a group
- To add new user into a group, group should follow that user.
- Group can automatically follow back people who follow it.
- Group should have topics which are hash tags.
Posting message into a group
- User create message which should contain any topic of group.
- Group automatically retweets it's members messages which contain topic.
- Group retweets replies on it's members group posts.
- Group aggregates all messages and dialogs on given topics of it's members.
- Group can be followed by, cause It's not a hash tag.
Hope to have some free time to implement this. Please, give your feedback.