Social Mobile Application updates
Social Mobile App is an example application, which I described in this post about a year a go. It was an experimental project which I created to demonstrate Backbone.js and jQueryMobile capabilities, it communicates with a RESTful server over HTTP. You can find it's source code on it's GitHub project page.
You can also try live demo.
I included Social Mobile Application as an example into Backbone.js Cookbook I am writing and had done several updates in this application.
- Replaced back-end with a RESTful service provided by http://mongolab.com.
- Updated versions of contrib libraries.
- Fixed bug when post list view was not refreshing.
- Fixed some CSS bugs.
- Started new branch, which depends on Require.js.
- Created live demo available at http://dealancer.github.io/sma/.